OtoSys IM100 Based on a 7-inch Android touchscreen tablet, and equipped with the key programmer UP200, the OtoSys IM100 provides unparalleled Immobilizer and Key Programming functions as well as OE-level diagnostic functions and services!
AURO OtoSys IM100 Automotive Diagnostic Tool
OtoSys IM100 from Auro is the ONE tool you need for modern vehicle key programming!
Based on a 7-inch Android touchscreen tablet, and equipped with the key programmer UP200, the OtoSys IM100 provides unparalleled Immobilizer and Key Programming functions as well as OE-level diagnostic functions and services!
Embedded a 1.6 GHz quad-core processor and a 32-gigabyte solid state drive into a 7-inch touchscreen tablet, the compact IM100 allows you to multitask on the open source Android 4.4 operating system with quick responses. Save a lot repair and maintenance time!
AURO OtoSys IM100 Specifications:
AURO OtoSys IM100 Features:
* Support IMMO functions for different makes and models.
* Equipped with UP200 to support transponder read/write/identification, ECU/EEPROM chip read/write and IMMO password read.
* Display live data is text, graph & analog for easy data review.
* Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time.
* Support relearn parking brake pad after replacement.
* Support forced regeneration and adjusting injectors.
* Support Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) services.
* Support service mileage and service intervals reset.
* Support TPMS sensor relearn.
* Support battery registration and reset.
* Support online update.
||Android™ 4.4.4, KitKat
||Cortex-A9 processor (1.6 GHz)
||1GB RAM DDR3 & 32GB ROM
||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
||Mini USB 2.0;
|HDMI Type A;
|Micro SD card slot (supports up to 32GB);
||Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing
|Power and Battery
||3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery;
|Charges via 5 VDC power supply;
|Tested Battery Life
||Around 4.5 hours of continuous use
|Battery Charging Input
||5 V/1.5 A
||500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
||0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
||5% - 95% non-condensing
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)
||788 g (2.42 lb.)
|ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code,
|SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM,
|ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and
|Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN),
|SAE J2610, GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol,
|Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
1pc x OBD II Cable
1pc x Mini USB Cable
1pc x USB External Power Adaptor
1pc x Quick Guide
1pc x UP200
1pc x APB001 – EEPROM Adaptor
1pc x APB002 – 68HC908 Adaptor
1pc x APA002 – EEPROM Socket
1pc x APA001 – EEPROM Clamp Integrated MC9S12 Cable
Live Support: Chat with us online