Best Quality for BMW CAS Test Platform is connected with the full-new CAS3, the LED light will not ON, only after the EEPROM data is written into can the LED light on.
Best Quality for BMW CAS Test Platform – fast check CAS and key working or not without connecting for BMW
Test Platform for BMW CAS can fast check CAS (CAS2/ CAS3) and key working or not without connecting to BMW, it works with BMW new and old models including: for BMW 1 series, 3 series, 5 series, X5 and X6. for BMW CAS Test Platform is very suitable for repairman and training material.
1. Connect and test for BMW CAS3
2. Connect and test BMW CAS2
3. Note: the red cable of CAS2 / CAS3 should be plugged into the first pin of socket.
4. After the 12V power is connected, the power light ON and the LED light of the CAS test platform will continuously fast flash once a second, it indicates the CAS CPU work well, if the LED light not ON, it indicates CAS is abnormal and need to repair or change.
5. Insert BMW key into CAS test platform mainframe and you will hear buzzer and see the CAS power adapter green indicator ON, it indicates the key and the CAS work well; otherwise it indicates the key is broken or the key doesn't program successfully.
Test platform for BMW CAS is connected with the full-new CAS3, the LED light will not ON, only after the EEPROM data is written into can the LED light on.
For BMW CAS maintenance tips:
Connect for BMW CAS test platform to CAS, and after connected with the power, the LED light on or not will help judge the where the fault is.
After connected to the power, the CAS test platform LED light on for a long time, it indicates the CPU FLASH data loss, advice you write into the FLASH data from another for BMW model of the same year.
After connected to the power, the CAS test platform LED light not ON, it indicates the CPU FLASH data is locked caused by the unstable programmer when writing data, you need to edit EEPROM data.
The CAS3 is broken when programming and can't start the car, then use for BMW CAS Test Platform to connect CAS, after connected to the power if the LED light on for a long time, it indicates the FLASH data missing and EEPROM data is locked.
Live Support: Chat with us online
Scan WOBD2 QR Code By Mobile Phone