- GM MDI Multiple Diagnostic Interface with Wifi
- 1. Supports Wifi and original factory latest software
- 2. Supports cars from year 1990 to 2013
- 3. Supports 2010-2012 Australia Holden.
- 4. Multi Ianguages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, etc. Total 30 languages to choose.
2018 Wifi GM MDI Scanner Multiple Diagnostic Interface Supports WIFI
Top 5 Reasons to Get GM MDI :
1. Supports Wifi and original factory latest software
2. Supports cars from year 1990 to 2013
3. Supports 2010-2012 Australia Holden.
4.Software version : (188.8.131.52) 2017.2
5. Multi Ianguages: tech win: english only
6.Support online programming,we can take remote service.Active the original software 50USD one time.
gds 2 Multi languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, etc. Total 30 languages to choose.
MDI and GDS Function:
1. With opel Global tis global diagnostic system
2. Supports offline lease function
3. Supports Opel offline programming function
4. With GDS2 diagnostic system
5. Tech2win diagnostic software support adding latest software
6. support programming online
7. support cable communication
8. With European Chevetl Global tis, Supports European Chevetl offline programming
9. All Chip are new and original
General Motors Global Electrical Architecture (Global A) and Global Diagnostic Hardware &Software
Global Diagnostic System DGS& Mutiple diagnostic Interface MDI
MDI and GDS Background
MDI is an interface between the vehicle DLC and a PC (by wired USB, wired Ethernet, wireless Ethernet ) and TIS2web.
Can be Used for SPS programming on existing and future SGM vehicles
Required for diagnostics on new SGM Global A Electrical Architecture Vehicles
Used with TIS2Web, GM Global Diagnostics System (GDS), SPS and MDI Manager Software
Allows for GDS diagnostic
GM Multiple Diagnostic Interface (MDI)
All current and most legacy vehicle protocols: UART, KW2000, CLASS2, GM LAN, etc.
Needed for Global A architechture vehicles
Supports Service Programming System (SPS)
Passthrough progrmming on past model and Global A vehicles
Supports PC-Based diagnostics with rollout of the Global Diagnositc System (GDS) application
Includes Flight Recorder Mode
New Diagnostic Application Software required for Global A Vehicles
Global Diagnostic System (GDS)
PC-based software diagnsotics
DTCs, Diagnostics, Data Display & Visualization, Device Controls, Special Tests, Flight Recorder management, etc.
GDS is software which runs on a specific PC. Updates received via TIS2Web.
Multiple display options. More space for diagnsotics. Session management for multiple us.
The Future of the Tech 2
The Tech 2 remains an essential tool through at least the 2010 model year. The GM MDI will not support past models when its diagnostic capabilities are introduced. And, the Tech2 will continue to be needed to diagnose all vehicles fromprevious model years. Remote programming with the Tech 2 will continue to be supported for use on all 2007 and previous vehicles.Additional information will be supplied in future.
HOW WILL THE GM MDI BE USED?
The new GM MDI can be used only in the Pass-Thru method. This means you can use it as your programming tool, while your Tech 2/CANdi remains available for diagnostics and other duties.
The GM MDI is initially being introduced with Pass-Thru programming capabilities only. It can be used to perform Pass-Thru programming on all vehicles built since 1996 and will support all vehicles into the future.
The GM MDI will be required to perform diagnostics on selected NAO vehicles for model year 2009. Diagnostic software is scheduled to be released for the GM MDI during the fourth quarter of 2008.
Regulations require programming procedures to be compliant with SAE Recommended Practice J2534. The GM SPS is compliant with SAE Recommended Practice J2534, and the GM MDI is compliant with the portions of SAE J2534 that are applicable for GM vehicles.
What protocols does the GM MDI support?
What protocols does the GM MDI support?
For immediate use — At present, vehicles have two buses on the 16 pin connector
(high speed and low speed GMLAN). The GM MDI communicates using all of the existing GM protocols, the same as the Tech 2:
- Class 2
- GMLAN (CAN)
Live Support: Chat with us online