Alientech KTAG K-TAG Master Version V2.10 ECU Programming Tool
Top 6 Reasons To Get KTAG
1. Software Version: V2.10 (Avaiable for All V1.89, V2.06 and V2.10) Hardware Version: 5.001
2. Available Protocols for K-TAG: BDM MOTOROLA MPC5xx
3. Support BDM Function Well
4. Multi-Language: English, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish
5. No Checksum Error
6. Support both Car, Motorcyle and Truck ECU Programming
1. Please don't try to update the KTAG, or it will damage the tool
2. Can Only Use Ktag Software from us
3. It has Total 500 Tokens, when you use it up, need to buy Jlink with Ktag CPU Repair Chip to reprogram and get another 500 Tokens
K-TAG available protocols for check
Ktag Vehicle List for check
The new K-TAG is 100% J-Tag compatible, but in a completely different way. Usually J-Tag programmers are available only for big productions, never present in chiptuning devices. Using only the essential components, Alientech have merged J-Tag, Motorola BDM/Nexus and Bootloader Mitsubishi/Infineon Tricore/ST communication lines into a single product.
K-TAG works in perfect harmony. Learn how to use K-TAG takes almost no time, because all the communication protocols operate along similar principles. Once you have learned to use a protocol, you will naturally use all the others. Alientech knows what it means to work in motion. For this reason the research methods of the protocols and choice of vehicles are detailed and ordered.
Unlike many ECU programming tools, with K-TAG you have at your disposal only the applications you really need. Once you have the hardware, you can choose which group of protocols to enable and then start working. In this page you can find a complete list of the ECU currently supported by K-TAG.
Cables From Left to Right:
K-tag Connection Image: