LAUNCH CRP123X OBD2 Scanner Professional Automotive Code Reader for Engine Transmission ABS SRS Diagnostics, with AutoVIN Service Wi-Fi Updates
Top 7 Reason To Choose CRP123X:
1. 5'inch Android Touch Screen, Easy to operate,
2.CRP123X is an upgraded Version of CRP123 and Creader VII+ , Support Engine Transmission ABS SRS Full OBD2 functions
Support more car
3.. Fast VIN autodetect, CRP123E will read VIN information when you connect Car
4. Lifetime Free Update , Support One-Click Update via Wifi
5. Automatically generate and upload diagnostic reports
6. Support Multi-Protocols : OBDII , EOBD, JOBD , KOBD
7. Support Multi-language :English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese
Launch, in line with the enterprise culture of “innovation, quality, efficiency, specialty and competition”, dedicates itself to be a leading position in the automotive diagnostic equipment industry with the support of powerful technology and considerate service to offer superior user experience for customers worldwide.
LAUNCH CRP123X has all the basic features a technician needs to diagnose check engine lights on most 1996 and newer OBD2 vehicles. Features like engine/transmission/ABS/SRS diagnostics, AutoVIN, Wi-Fi updates, and on-screen definitions make the CRP123X a powerful yet affordable automotive diagnostic scan tool.
Specific System Diagnostics:
CRP123X is an enhanced diagnostic tool that aims at providing users with a broad array of solutions for critical tasks. It supports accessing engine, transmission, ABS and SRS performing diagnostics like reading/clearing codes and viewing live data, helping you quickly identify the issues and turn off the warning lights.
Practical OBDII functions:
LAUNCH CRP123X is extremely helpful for technician to diagnose the emission-related problems accurately and efficiently via 10 OBD2 test modes:
1. Read and Clear DTCs: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) and clear/reset the diagnostic information.
2. Read I/M Readiness Status: Show whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
3. Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
4. Read Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
5. O2 Sensor Test: Show the last results of O2 sensor test in graphic display for troubleshooting.
6. On-Board Monitor Test: Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
7. Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
1. Easy-to-use body design: The diagnostic tool is equipped with a 5-inch touch screen combined with operating buttons for easy operating. You can both operate it with the buttons or with your fingertips.
2. Useful AutoVIN Technology：To shorten the diagnostic time and help you solve the problem accurately, the CRP123X is built with the AutoVIN technology that can quickly scan the vehicle identification number.
3. Wi-Fi Updates: The diagnostic tool is suitable for most 1996 and newer OBD2-compliant vehicles, and the diagnosable vehicle coverage will be extended via updates. Since this is an Android-based scan tool, you can update the software directly via Wi-Fi with one click.
4. Inspection Report：After completing a diagnosis, the scan tool will produce a record of the test, including the customer information, vehicle information and the diagnostic result, for users to review or print out.
Extensive Vehicle Coverage:
for Daewoo, for Honda, for Hyundai, for Kia, for Mazda, for Mitsubishi, for Nissan, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Toyota, for JP ISUZU
for Audi, for BMW, for Smart, for VW, for Benz, for Volvo, for Opel, for LandRover, for SAAB, for Seat, for Peugeot, for Citroen, for Skoda, for Porsche, for Sprinter, for Jaguar, for Fiat
for USAford,for Gm,for Chrysler
12-month warranty for any quality problems
LCD: 5" touch screen, 720P
OBDII Interface Input Voltage: 9V-18V
DC Input Voltage: 5V
Battery: Lithium Battery
Storage Temperature: -20℃ ~ 70℃
Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ 50℃
Size: 8.98 * 4.92 * 1.36 inches
Net Weight: <565g