Diagnostic OBD Tool for Honda Motorcycles includes a hardware interface module and a PC software, which allows the user to quickly determine the cause of the FI light coming on.The user is able to read the diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) and clear them after the repair. Get the job done properly with our professional OBD Tool!
1. Cost is fraction of the factory tool, affordable even for individuals and small repair shops.
2. Connection to the ECM is MUCH easier and quicker, just press the Connect button and the OBD Tool does the rest. No need to enter the frame number, model, etc.
3. All sensor values are shown at the same time, on one screen.
4. Can be used on a dyno, also when the rear wheel is spinning.
5. The measurements are captured automatically and can be saved and played back from file.
6. It is possible to monitor the sensors on Graph.
7. The USB connection, compact size and auto setup make this product portable and extremely easy to use.
8. The software runs on any version of Windows, you can run it on a hardware (laptop, netbook) of your choice.
All variants, special editions and BOTH ABS and non-ABS models are supported, except where noted for the selected bike model/year. If you do not see the ABS model or a different model variant listed, it means product fitment is the same as for the standard model.
If you do not see the Product Advisor, your browser does not have the Adobe Flash Player browser plug-in installed. Please try it on a computer. A mobile friendly version will be available soon.
This part is compatible with 73 vehicle(s).2007 Honda CB600F 599
2013 Honda CBR1000RR --
2013 Honda CBR1000RR ABS
2012 Honda CBR1000RR --
2012 Honda CBR1000RR ABS
2011 Honda CBR1000RR --
2011 Honda CBR1000RR ABS
2011 Honda CBR1000RR Repsol
2010 Honda CBR1000RR --
2010 Honda CBR1000RR ABS
2009 Honda CBR1000RR --
2009 Honda CBR1000RR ABS
2009 Honda CBR1000RR Repsol
2008 Honda CBR1000RR --
2007 Honda CBR1000RR --
2007 Honda CBR1000RR Repsol
2006 Honda CBR1000RR --
2005 Honda CBR1000RR --
2005 Honda CBR1000RR Repsol
2004 Honda CBR1000RR --
2011 Honda CBR125R --
2009 Honda CBR125R --
2008 Honda CBR125R --
2007 Honda CBR125R --
2012 Honda CBR250R --
2012 Honda CBR250R ABS
2011 Honda CBR250R --
2011 Honda CBR250R ABS
2013 Honda CBR600RR --
2013 Honda CBR600RR ABS
2013 Honda CBR600RR Repsol
2012 Honda CBR600RR --
2012 Honda CBR600RR ABS
2011 Honda CBR600RR --
2011 Honda CBR600RR ABS
2010 Honda CBR600RR --
2010 Honda CBR600RR ABS
2010 Honda CBR600RR Leyla Edition
2009 Honda CBR600RR --
2009 Honda CBR600RR ABS
2008 Honda CBR600RR --
2007 Honda CBR600RR --
2006 Honda CBR600RR --
2005 Honda CBR600RR --
2004 Honda CBR600RR --
2003 Honda CBR600RR --
2012 Honda CRF150R --
2013 Honda CRF250L --
2013 Honda CRF450R --
2012 Honda CRF450R --
2011 Honda CRF450R --
2010 Honda CRF450R --
2009 Honda CRF450R --
2008 Honda Goldwing 1800 GL1800
2007 Honda Goldwing 1800 GL1800
2006 Honda Goldwing 1800 GL1800
2005 Honda Goldwing 1800 GL1800
2013 Honda NC700X --
2012 Honda NC700X --
2013 Honda NC700XD DCT ABS
2012 Honda NC700XD DCT
FI Version Only 2012 Honda Shadow Aero 750 VT750C
FI Version Only 2011 Honda Shadow Aero 750 VT750C
FI Version Only 2010 Honda Shadow Aero 750 VT750C
FI Version Only 2009 Honda Shadow Aero 750 VT750C
FI Version Only 2008 Honda Shadow Aero 750 VT750C
FI Version Only 2007 Honda Shadow Aero 750 VT750C
2013 Honda VFR1200F ABS
2012 Honda VFR1200F ABS
2010 Honda VFR1200F ABS
2013 Honda VFR1200FD ABS DCT
2012 Honda VFR1200FD ABS DCT
2010 Honda VFR1200FD ABS DCT
Frequent Asked Questions about OBD Tool for Fuel Injected Honda Motorcycles:
Q1. What is the minimum system requirement to run the software ?
-All computers running Windows (any version) and having a USB port will do. The minimum screen resolution is 1024x600.
Q2. How to use the tool ?
- Have the ignition key in OFF position.
- Connect the OBD tool connector to the 4-pole RED DLC plug of the bike, and connect the USB plug to your Windows PC.
Warning: Never connect the OBD tool connector to a bike plug other than the RED plug.
- Start the OBD tool application.
- Select neutral, turn ignition On and have the engine stop switch in RUN position.
- Press the "Connect" button. The engine parameters must be shown on the screen.
- Start the engine if you wish to inspect parameters with the engine running.
Q3. Some parameters do not show any value, why ?
-This means your vehicle does not have such kind of sensor, or that sensor data is not available through the OBD interface on your bike.
Q4. Can I get some description on the sensors ?
-Yes, move your mouse on the sensor name and wait a second, an infotip will appear.
Q5. The "Throttle position" value does not change from 0 to 100, is that a problem ?
-No, the value displayed here is not normalized and may vary from bike to bike.
-The ECM learns the minimum and maximum TPS values and then knows how much throttle is applied.
-The important thing is, the value should increase as you pull the throttle. Graph view can be useful to detect sensor malfunction.
Q6. The "Advance" parameter does not seem to be correct.
-All parameters shown by the OBD tool are read from the bike computer, without modification. On certain bike models, the
ignition Advance value should be multiplied by 2 or 4 if you need to know the real value.
Q7. What is the maximum measuring time ?
-The measuring time is unlimited (depends only on available disk space. The OBD Tool automatically starts the recording when you connect to the ECM.
1pc X Honda motorcycles OBD Tool