V-A-G Commander 5.1 works with certain models of VW Audi, Seat and Skoda, Connect v-a-g commander 5.1 to computer with USB port and with 16pin interface to your car OBDII diagnostic socket; supports CANBUS connection; able to display live data, diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) and definitions on screen; helps Reads and clears all generic DTCs and some manufacturer specific DTCs; allows read IMMO security access code, also eeprom and flash memory of instrument cluster
V-A-G CAN Commander 5.1
Compatible with certain models of VW, Audi, Seat, and Skoda
Connect your computer to your car
USB to OBDII - CANBUS connection
Displays live data from your vehicle
Displays diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) and definitions on screen
Reads and clears all generic DTCs and some manufacturer specific DTCs
Read security access code of immobilizer, eeprom and flash memory of instrument cluster
Plug and play: No need for additional batteries, cables, connectors, or converters
2003+ VW Touran (1T chassis)
2004+ VW Golf (1K chassis)
2004+ VW Caddy (2K chassis)
2004+ Audi A3 (8P chassis)
2004+ Seat Altea (5P chassis) and Altea XL
2004+ Skoda Octavia (1Z chassis)
2005+ Seat Toledo (5P chassis)
2005+ Golf Plus (5M chassis) - All Golf-5 platform cars (A5 platform)
2005+ Seat Leon (1P chassis)
2005+ Jetta (1K chassis)
2006+ Eos (1F chassis)
2003+ Audi A8 and A8L (D3 platform, 4E chassis)
2005+ Audi A6 (C6 platform, 4F chassis)
2005+ Audi A4 (B7 platform) (some control modules)
2005+ VW Passat (B6 Platform, 3C chassis)
2006+ Audi Q7 (4L chassis)
2007+ Audi R8 (42 chassis)
2007+ Audi TT (8J chassis)
2005+ Porsche Cayenne
Skoda: Roomster, Scout
1.Operating Software Compatibility: Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP
2.OBDII Plug: 16-pin (Male)
3.USB: 2.0 and backward compatible
USB V-A-G Diagnostic Cable C 5.1 OBDII
CD with software
Live Support: Chat with us online
Scan WOBD2 QR Code By Mobile Phone
Honda Odyssey Engine Water Pump Damage
There is a 2.4L Honda Odyssey 2008 which has run 98,000 km and equips with K24A6 engine. The engine is overheating, and then it cannot accelerate powerfully.
1) First check that the channel of coolant system, no leaks. Also, the coolant liquid is in the limit range.
3) When the engine is overheating, the coolant fan has not been at the high speed. It means that something wrong with fan control system or coolant system.
4) Use HDS diagnostic tool to read the sensor 1 of engine coolant liquid. The temperature is more than 96.5 ℃, but the temperature of sensor 2 is just 85 ℃. That shows readings have a great difference between two temperature sensors. There is something wrong with cooling circulation system.
5) Loosen the equipped bolt of water pump pulley. And take out the water pump pulley. Revolve it in an anticlockwise direction. I find that it is hard to revolve. The trouble is located in the pump.
6) Discharge the engine coolant liquid. Take out the pump. I find that the pump has corrosions.
7) Replace the thermostat when changing the pump. Add Honda dedicated anti-freeze fluid. Conduct emptying operation.
8) Start the engine. Read the data streams of two sensors when the engine reaching the normal temperature. The difference of them is 2 ℃. The coolant fluid can circulate normally.
9) When the temperature reaches 105 ℃, I find that the cooling fan works at high speed. The trouble is dealt with.
When replacing or adding coolant fluid, should use Honda dedicated coolant fluid. It can prevent the coolant system from premature damage.