AUTEL Diaglink OBD2 Scanner All System Car Diagnostic Tool
- DiagLink is a specialized diagnostic tool for DIY users and technicians of service workshop.
- It supports the diagnosis for all electronic systems of makes and models compliant with OBD II/EOBD and CAN.
- Besides providing safe replacement and recalibration of brake pads for modern vehicles with EPB systems, the DiagLink device also offers the most convenient oil service reset functions.
- This compact handheld device enables you to accurately diagnose complex problems and makes your vehicle service experience much easier!!
AUTEL Diaglink Description:
Besides providing safe replacement and recalibration of brake pads for modern vehicles with EPB systems, the DiagLink device also offers the most convenient oil service reset functions. As a specialized diagnostic tool for DIY users and technicians of service workshop, DiagLink supports the diagnosis for all electronic systems of makes and models compliant with OBD II/EOBD and CAN. This compact handheld device enables you to accurately diagnose complex problems and makes your vehicle service experience much easier!
Top 6 Reasons to get AUTEL Diaglink:
1. Full system diagnosis:
AUTEL Diaglink Functions:
Not only goes beyond four commonly used systems (ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission), the scan tool also supports body, Chassis, Powertrain etc.
2. EPB maintenance:
Reads and clears Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) trouble codes and turns off the ECU and brake warning light. If the brake pad wears the brake pad sense line, the brake pad sense line will send a signal sense line to the on-board computer to replace the brake pad. After replacing the brake pad, you need to reset the brake pad to clear the car alarms.
3. Oil service reset:
This function allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depend on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and to turn off the warning light. The Oil Life Reminder must be reset every time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required.
4. OBDII/EOBD functions:
Including but not limited to Read/Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, I/M Readiness, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitoring etc.
5. Wide Vehicle Models:
Acura, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dodge, AU Ford, EU Ford, Ford, GM, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maybach, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Saab, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW.
6. Supported Languages：
English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Swedish, Italian, Dutch, Russian. After you get your device, please send us the S/N number and the language you want. We will add it for you.
7. Update and Warranty：
Lifetime Free Update. One Year Warranty for any quality problems.
1. Multi-brand applications
2. Opens and closes the brake pads
3. Reads and clears EPB/SBC trouble codes
4. Turns off the ECU and brake warning light
5. Diagnoses EPB/SBC caliper functionality
6. Resets the brake pad thickness required for Audi A8 service
7. Resets oil service mileage
8. Supports oil service maintenance
9. Complete OBDII/EOBD coverage
10. Easy to use with step-by-step on-screen instructions
11. Increases efficiency and ensures workplace safety
12. TFT color screen, user friendly, simple and easy to use
13. SD memory card for data backup and software update
14. Covered vehicles: Citroen, Peugeot, BMW, Renault, Ford, VW/Audi, Opel, Toyota, Land Rover, Jaguar, GM, Daewoo, Benz, Sprinter, Smart, Chrysler, Volvo, Fiat, Honda, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Subaru, Suzuki, Saab
AUTEL Diaglink specification
||2.8” TFT color display (320 x 240)
||0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
||12.0 V to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
|Dimensions L x W x H
||198.5 mm (7.81”) x 103.8 mm (4.09”) x 37.5 mm (1.48”)
||0.28 kg (w/o main cable) 0.435 kg (with main cable)
AUTEL Diaglink details display：
AUTEL Diaglink package list:
1pc x AUTEL Diaglink OBD2 Scanner All System Car Diagnostic Tool
Special Hot Products:Hot-selling Brand Products:Shipping method and delivery time:Shipping from US/UK Amazon and Russia Warehouse: About 3-5 working days, we have hot-selling goods in the American warehouse and the British warehouse, the products are faster to transport and the price is cheaper, and there is no tax, which is very convenient for you.
DHL shipping: about 5-7 working days, in order to help you settle, we will help you declare a lower price in the invoice settlement. If the address is remote, the customer needs to pay for the remote transportation cost, otherwise we will ship by regular mail or Yanwen Express. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.
Yanwen Express: about 10-15 working days, usually no tax on European countries or remote areas. The tax is prepaid and there is no customer tax when you arrive at the package.Therefore, European countries, Germany, Greece, Romania, Sweden, France and other countries have high tax rates. We recommend that you choose Yanwen Express as the first choice. If you need faster DHL, please contact us after payment, thank youContact Information:
Tidio Chat: Sales WorldOBD2.com