MaxiLink ML329 with its patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, enables user to check State Emission Monitor Status and verify repairs. Read and Erase codes on domestic Asian and European vehicles 1996 and newer.
AUTEL MaxiLink ML329 OBDII Code Scanner Fast Free shipping
AUTEL MaxiLink ML329 description:
MaxiLink ML329, as a portable and affordable code reader equipped with Read / Clear Codes, Freeze Frame Data, Vehicle Information, I/M Readiness status Functions, is featuring with patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT Color Display and Built-in Speaker, to enable users to check State Emission Monitor Status and solve basic engine and drivability problems in a quick and accurate manner.
AUTEL MaxiLink ML329 Features:
1. Wide Vehicle Application: The code reader brings you convenience in testing Ford, Honda, VW etc, the car models after 1996, and giving the details of the given car via the Advanced Auto-VIN Function
2. Quick Read/Clear Codes: This OBD2 scanner can retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, pending codes, and clear DTCs thus turning the annoying MIL off
3. Accurate Info Retrieval: he scan tool also offers I/M Readiness (check the emission-related systems healthy status) and Freeze Frame Data (identify the specific condition when DTC occurs)
4. Plug-and-Play Feature: No built-in battery with this code reader, and no worry about the battery drain. Quick diagnostic results will be displayed in colorful screen, after the scan tool is plugged into the car
5. Lifetime Free Online Update: This OBD2 Scanner code reader comes with free lifetime online update for timely fix potential bugs, via a Mac-based or Windows-based computer
AUTEL MaxiLink ML329 Functions:
1. Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
2. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer-specific (P1, P3 and U1) and pending codes
3. Reads and displays I/M monitor (Emissions) status
4. Views Freeze Frame Data
5. Retrieves vehicle identification information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
6. Clears codes, resets monitors and turns off malfunction indicator light (MIL)
7. Easy plug-in and scan operation
Special Hot Products:Hot-selling Brand Products:Shipping method and delivery time:Shipping from US/UK Amazon and Russia Warehouse: About 3-5 working days, we have hot-selling goods in the American warehouse and the British warehouse, the products are faster to transport and the price is cheaper, and there is no tax, which is very convenient for you.
AUTEL MaxiLink ML329 specification:
||TFT color display (220x176 dpi)
||USB mini 2.0
OBD II DB16
||0 to 60 ℃ (32 to 140 ℉)
||-20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)
||8.0 to 18.0 V provided via the vehicle battery
||120.9 mm (4.76”) x 68.4 mm (2.69”) x 18 mm (0.71”)
||155.2 g (0.342 lb.)
|Product details display：
AUTEL MaxiLink ML329 FAQ：
Q: Is it original?
A: Yes, 100% Original and brand new.
Q: How to update?
A: Update online via official website.
Q: What is the difference between ML329 and AL319
A: ML329 is the upgraded version of AL319, including all function of AL319, and with more higher hardward configuration.
1pc x AUTEL MaxiLink ML329
DHL shipping: about 5-7 working days, in order to help you settle, we will help you declare a lower price in the invoice settlement. If the address is remote, the customer needs to pay for the remote transportation cost, otherwise we will ship by regular mail or Yanwen Express. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.
Yanwen Express: about 10-15 working days, usually no tax on European countries or remote areas. The tax is prepaid and there is no customer tax when you arrive at the package.Therefore, European countries, Germany, Greece, Romania, Sweden, France and other countries have high tax rates. We recommend that you choose Yanwen Express as the first choice. If you need faster DHL, please contact us after payment, thank youContact Information:
Tidio Chat: Sales WorldOBD2.com