Wifi obd2 car diagnostic tool, it is convenient and easy to use for wireless connection with your Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. Use with your WiFi OBD software, it means that you choose more easily monitor your car's information in real time! Save on maintenance costs. No power supply needed, just connect to your car.
WiFi OBD-II Car Diagnostic Tool for Apple iPad iPhone iPod Touch
As a wholesaler, worldobd2.com provides the package containing the Car OBDII device "Apple" and "iPad" are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
This is not claimed to be an authorized or branded product by Apple Inc., although it is compatible.
1. Primary Function: WiFi OBD-II Car Diagnostics Tool for Apple iPad iPhone iPod Touch
2. Compatible Apple Devices: Depends on the WiFi OBD Software used, but will require Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPad iOS 3.0 or later and with WiFi capabilities.
1.Applicable Car Models: All models that support the OBD standard (Volkswagen, GM, Honda, TOYOTA, Nissan, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Citroen, BMW, Audi, Skoda, Subaru, Hyundai, Kia, Suzuki, Opel, Chyrysler, Benz, Porsche, Renault, Fiat, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Daihatsu, etc.)
2. Languages: Depends on WiFi OBD Software
3. Dimensions: 67 x 21 x 31mm
4. Cable Length: 1.88 meters
Support car list:
GM 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Ford 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Chrysler 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Toyota 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Honda 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
NISSAN 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Many other Asian and European 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
WiFi OBD-II Car Diagnostics Tool for Apple iPad iPhone iPod Touch
CD with User Manual
Will This Code Reader Work with My Car?
1.This OBD II Code Reader is specially designed to work with all OBD II compliant vehicles. It is required by EPA that All 1996 and newer vehicles (cars and light trucks) sold in the United States must be OBD II compliant and this includes all Domestic, Asian and European vehicles.
2. A small number of 1994 and 1995 model year gasoline vehicles are OBD II compliant. To verify if a 1994 or 1995 vehicle is OBD II compliant, check the Vehicle Emissions Control Information (VECI) Label which is located under the hood or by the radiator of most vehicles. If the vehicle is OBD II compliant, the label will designate OBD II Certified. Additionally, Government regulations mandate that all OBD II compliant vehicles must have a common 16pin Data Link Connector (DLC).
3. For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16 pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant. This label is located on the inside of the hood on most vehicles.
My Apple device finds and connects to this product, but nothing is working?
After you connect with WiFi, set a static IP on your Apple device with: IP 192.168.0.11 or 192.168.0.10 and subnet mask: 255.255.255.0.
Special Hot Products:Hot-selling Brand Products:Shipping method and delivery time:Shipping from US/UK Amazon and Russia Warehouse: About 3-5 working days, we have hot-selling goods in the American warehouse and the British warehouse, the products are faster to transport and the price is cheaper, and there is no tax, which is very convenient for you.
DHL shipping: about 5-7 working days, in order to help you settle, we will help you declare a lower price in the invoice settlement. If the address is remote, the customer needs to pay for the remote transportation cost, otherwise we will ship by regular mail or Yanwen Express. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.
Yanwen Express: about 10-15 working days, usually no tax on European countries or remote areas. The tax is prepaid and there is no customer tax when you arrive at the package.Therefore, European countries, Germany, Greece, Romania, Sweden, France and other countries have high tax rates. We recommend that you choose Yanwen Express as the first choice. If you need faster DHL, please contact us after payment, thank youContact Information:
Tidio Chat: Sales WorldOBD2.com