Tech2 for GM Diagnostic Scanner Works for GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden
Top 7 Reasons For Get Tech ii:
1.TIS2000 for SAAB support for SAAB car programming before 2008 year.
2.One year warranty,free technical service.
3.For Opel software update to newest V165,support 1997-2014 year.
4.For Holden software update to V149 version,support 1999-2013 year.
5.Free with one 32 MB card.You can choose the card you need.If you want to do more car models,please add SO22-C.
6.TIS2000 do till 2007 year car programming cars for GM.
7.Multi-langauge:English, Italian, French, Portuguese, German, Spainish, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Chinese
Tips to Use GM TECH2:
1.It is for North American Holden cars,if for Australia Holden,please check Launch X431 V.For 2010-2012 year Australia Holden,please check for GM MDI.
2.Support key programming of part GM car models,does not need to use with TIS2000 USB Key for key programming function.
3.If you need to use TIS2000 software,for gm cars need to get Item NO.SO01,for SAAB Item NO. SO01-B.
4.The difference between this TECH2 and SP23-B,SP23-C,SP23-D is:just from different factories,their functions are the same.
GM Tech2 Description:
GM Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2014.
Car model supported: GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/HOLDEN.
You can choose one software and language between the following:
GM-English 33.002 1991-2013 (Newest software)
GM-Germany 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Spanish 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Japanese 32.006 1991-2013
GM-French 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Thai 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Portuguese 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Korean 32.008 1991-2013
OPEL-English V165 1997-2014
OPEL-Italian 133.001 1997-2012
OPEL-Germany 85.001 1997-2008
OPEL-Spanish 91.001 1997-2009
SAAB-English 143.000 1998-2013
CAN-BUS: 2010- (CAN-BUS support car models after 2010)
K-line: 1996-2011 (K-line support car models from 1996 to 2011)
(Please select one: CAN-BUS or K-line)
HOLDEN-English 149.000 1999-2013
The Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2012.
1) Dimensions: 12
2) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
3) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
4) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
5) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
1) Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
9) Vetronix Tech 2 Specifications
10) Dimensions: 12
11) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
12) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
13) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
14) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface;
you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter.
Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
2. The following GM vehicles utilize the CAN interface
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
Tech-2 Flash Tester
32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
CAN diagnostic interface module(CANdi) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb)
RS232 cable and user`s manual
DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
SAE 16/19 Adapter
NAO 12/19 Adapter
Battery Power Cable
TIS 2000 CD
Can this product do coding?
Yes,it can do.
GM Tech2 Connection With Candi Interface:
CAN diagnostic interface module(Candi) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb)