You can choose one software and language between the following:
for GM-English 33.004 1991-2013 (Newest software)
for GM-Germany 32.007 1991-2013
for GM-Spanish 32.008 1991-2013
for GM-Italian 32.006
for GM-Japanese 32.006 1991-2013
for GM-French 32.008 1991-2013
for GM-Thai 32.008 1991-2013
for GM-Dutch 32.006
for GM-Portuguese 32.008 1991-2013
for GM-Korean 32.008 1991-2013
Vauxhall, choose OPEL/Vauxhall Card
for OPEL-English 1997-2014 180.000 (Newest software)
for OPEL-Italian 133.001 1997-2012
for OPEL-Germany 85.001 1997-2008
for OPEL-Spanish 91.001 1997-2009
forr SUZUKI-English 01.210.020
for SAAB-English 148.000 1998-2013
CAN-BUS: 2006-2010 (CAN-BUS support car models from 2006 to 2010) V11.640
K-line: 1998-2011 (K-line support car models from 1998 to 2011) V107.021
(Please select one: CAN-BUS or K-line)
for HOLDEN-English 149.000 1999-2013, (not good, we don't sell this card any more)
Note:It is for North American Holden cars,if for Australia Holden,please check Launch X431 V
.For 2010-2012 year Australia Holded,please check gm mdi
You can put your own software inside for use.
1. It Can Only Support 12V Cars and 12V trucks, No 24V Trucks.
2.It comes with carton packing, if you need case packing, buy sp23
, same functions, just case packing.
Q: What is the difference between sp23
A: sp23 is packed with case, sp23-1 is packed with carton, only this difference, all the functions are the same.
GM Tech 2 Description:
The Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1991 thru 2013.The opel cars supported year range is 1997-2014.
Car model supported: GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/HOLDEN
GM Tech2 Specification:
1) Dimensions: 12
2) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
3) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
4) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
5) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
GM Tech2 Features
1) Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1991 thru 2013
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface;
you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter.
Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
The Following GM Vehicles Utilize The CAN Interface
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
GM Tech2 Package List:
Tech-2 Flash Tester( Tech2 main unit)
32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
CAN diagnostic interface module(Candi) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb)
RS232 cable and user manual
DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
SAE 16/19 Adapter
NAO 12/19 Adapter
Battery Power Cable
TIS 2000 CD with USBKEY Included
Q:Can this Reprogram ABS,ECU,BCM,ICP,Air Bag
will perform a ckp relearn for a 1997 Chevy k2500 w/ 7.4 engine for gm tech2
Will it do 2001 Chevy Blazer gm tech2
Will this scan front and rear ac actuators and recalibrate?
GM MDI Scanner Multiple Diagnostic Interface comes with wifi card with SPS Software
1. With opel Global tis global diagnostic system
Top 4 Reasons to Get GM MDI :
MDI and GDS Function:
1. Supports Wifi and original factory latest software
2. Supports cars from year 1990 to 2013
3. Supports 2010-2012 Australia Holden.
4. Multi Ianguages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, etc. Total 30 languages to choose.
2. Supports offline lease function
3. Supports Opel offline programming function
4. With GDS2 diagnostic system
5. Tech2win diagnostic software support adding latest software
6. support programming online
7. support cable communication
8. With European Chevetl Global tis, Supports European Chevetl offline programming
9. All Chip are new and original
General Motors Global Electrical Architecture (Global A) and Global Diagnostic Hardware &Software
Global Diagnostic System DGS& Mutiple diagnostic Interface MDI
MDI and GDS Background
MDI is an interface between the vehicle DLC and a PC (by wired USB, wired Ethernet, wireless Ethernet ) and TIS2web.
Can be Used for SPS programming on existing and future SGM vehicles
Required for diagnostics on new SGM Global A Electrical Architecture Vehicles
Used with TIS2Web, GM Global Diagnostics System (GDS), SPS and MDI Manager Software
Allows for GDS diagnostic
GM Multiple Diagnostic Interface (MDI)
All current and most legacy vehicle protocols: UART, KW2000, CLASS2, GM LAN, etc.
Needed for Global A architechture vehicles
Supports Service Programming System (SPS)
Passthrough progrmming on past model and Global A vehicles
Supports PC-Based diagnostics with rollout of the Global Diagnositc System (GDS) application
Includes Flight Recorder Mode
New Diagnostic Application Software required for Global A Vehicles
Global Diagnostic System (GDS)
PC-based software diagnsotics
DTCs, Diagnostics, Data Display & Visualization, Device Controls, Special Tests, Flight Recorder management, etc.
GDS is software which runs on a specific PC. Updates received via TIS2Web.
Multiple display options. More space for diagnsotics. Session management for multiple us.
The Future of the Tech 2
The Tech 2 remains an essential tool through at least the 2010 model year. The GM MDI will not support past models when its diagnostic capabilities are introduced. And, the Tech2 will continue to be needed to diagnose all vehicles fromprevious model years. Remote programming with the Tech 2 will continue to be supported for use on all 2007 and previous vehicles.Additional information will be supplied in future.
HOW WILL THE GM MDI BE USED?
The new GM MDI can be used only in the Pass-Thru method. This means you can use it as your programming tool, while your Tech 2/CANdi remains available for diagnostics and other duties.
The GM MDI is initially being introduced with Pass-Thru programming capabilities only. It can be used to perform Pass-Thru programming on all vehicles built since 1996 and will support all vehicles into the future.
The GM MDI will be required to perform diagnostics on selected NAO vehicles for model year 2009. Diagnostic software is scheduled to be released for the GM MDI during the fourth quarter of 2008.
Regulations require programming procedures to be compliant with SAE Recommended Practice J2534. The GM SPS is compliant with SAE Recommended Practice J2534, and the GM MDI is compliant with the portions of SAE J2534 that are applicable for GM vehicles.
What protocols does the GM MDI support?
For immediate use — At present, vehicles have two buses on the 16 pin connector
(high speed and low speed GMLAN). The GM MDI communicates using all of the existing GM protocols, the same as the Tech 2:
- Class 2
- GMLAN (CAN)
Beginning with the 2008 model year vehicles, Pass-Thru will be the only programming method available. (Remote will continue to be available for previous vehicles.)