- XTOOL TP100 Sensor 2 In 1 (315 + 433MHz), as a programmable universal sensor featuring in Clamp-in and Snap-in options which are both smart and efficient specially built for sensor replacement with maximum application coverage, ease of use, OE-level fit, performance and reliability, will help users economize the cost of diagnostic work and raise the repair efficiency greatly.
- Clamp-In OE-Level Programmable Sensor for Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) 100% Cloneable + Fits 98% Mainstream Vehicles
XTOOL TS100 433&315MHz TPMS TP100 Sensor Scan Tire Repair Tools Automotive Accessory Tyre Pressure
XTOOL TS100 Sensor Description:
XTOOL TP100 Sensor 2 In 1 (315 + 433MHz), Clamp-In OE-Level Programmable Sensor for Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) 100% Cloneable + Fits 98% Mainstream Vehicles, as a programmable universal sensor featuring in Clamp-in and Snap-in options which are both smart and efficient specially built for sensor replacement with maximum application coverage, ease of use, OE-level fit, performance and reliability, will help users economize the cost of diagnostic work and raise the repair efficiency greatly.
XTOOL TP100 Sensor Features:
2 IN 1 FEATURE:
Only 1 Sensor to service nearly every TPMS equipped vehicle to lower repair cost and to have higher install efficiency with no relearn required. The MX-Sensor is 100% cloneable with the original sensor ID and put in the same position.
Featuring the latest and most comprehensive coverage of 98% OE sensors on the market, and up to 90% of North American, European and Asian vehicles, it nearly fits all types of wheels on the road.
EASY TO USE:
The TP100 sensor signal strength allows sensors to be easily programmed wirelessly even when they have already been mounted to the wheel. Moreover, the unique PRESS release valve design makes the manual sensor replacement much easier.
SOLID & DURABLE:
Equipped with an automotive grade battery, a replaceable aluminum/rubber valve stem to withstand cold, hot and resistance corrosion, and a high-precision air valve to prevent air leakage, this sensor ensures superior stability and performance.
XTOOL guarantees that the sensor is free from material and manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months or for 24,000 miles. Each sensor is marked with a series number to track the sensor quality from the factory to ensure that only the highest quality parts are installed.
TS100 Vehicle Coverage List: Click here
XTOOL TP100 Sensor Installation Process:
Step 1: Loose the tire:
Remove the valve cap and core and deflate the tire.
Step 2: Dismount the tire:
Clamp the tire onto the tire changer, and adjust the valve at 1 o’clock relative to the tire separation head. Insert the tire tool and lift the tire bead onto the mounting head to discount the head.
Step 3: Dismount the sensor:
With a screwdriver remove the fastening screw and sensor from the Valve stem, then loosen the nut and remove the valve.
Step 4: Mount sensor and valve:
Slide the valve stem through the valve hole of the rim. Tighten the screw-nut with 4.0 Nm with the help of the positioning pin. Assemble the sensor body against the rim and tighten the screw.
Step 5: Mount the tire:
XTOOL TP100 Sensor Specification:
Place the tire on the rim, making sure that the valve faces the separation head at an angle of 180 degrees. Mount the tire over the rim.
1. The TPMS sensor assemblies are replacement or maintenance parts for vehicles that have a factory installed TPMS.
2. Make sure to program the sensor by XTOOL sensor programming tools for your specific vehicle make, model and year before installation.
3. Do not install programmed TPMS sensor in damaged wheels.
4. In order to guarantee optimal function, the sensor may only be installed with original valves and accessories provided by Autel.
5. Upon completion of installation, test the vehicle TPMS systems using procedures described in the original manufacturer' s user guide to confirm proper installation.
6. Each time a tire is serviced or dismounted, or if the sensor is removed or replaced, it is mandatory to replace the rubber grommet, washer, nut and valve core with our parts to ensure proper sealing. It is mandatory to replace the sensor if it is extremely damaged.
1pc x XTOOL TS100 433&315MHz TPMS TP100 Sensor Scan Tire Repair Tools
Special Hot Products:Hot-selling Brand Products:Shipping method and delivery time:Shipping from US/UK Amazon and Russia Warehouse: About 3-5 working days, we have hot-selling goods in the American warehouse and the British warehouse, the products are faster to transport and the price is cheaper, and there is no tax, which is very convenient for you.
DHL shipping: about 5-7 working days, in order to help you settle, we will help you declare a lower price in the invoice settlement. If the address is remote, the customer needs to pay for the remote transportation cost, otherwise we will ship by regular mail or Yanwen Express. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.
Yanwen Express: about 10-15 working days, usually no tax on European countries or remote areas. The tax is prepaid and there is no customer tax when you arrive at the package.Therefore, European countries, Germany, Greece, Romania, Sweden, France and other countries have high tax rates. We recommend that you choose Yanwen Express as the first choice. If you need faster DHL, please contact us after payment, thank youContact Information:
Tidio Chat: Sales WorldOBD2.com